Hi,
Happy Friday! Today I am sharing Scrapmuch?'s single page reveal this week. Here's a fun sketch; created by Laura Whittaker. This photo was taken during my parents' 50th Wedding Anniversary last July. With this sketch, I pretty much followed, except I added some embellishments with some purposes behind it. For example, you may notice there are two sets of three arrows on the sketch, in my case; I come from a small family, one older brother and my parents. So on my layout, I have two sets of four arrows which represent my brother and I each are the family of four, three flowers - three living grandchildren and a butterfly; my niece, Caprice Lyn who departed this earth 13 years ago.
Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: MME - Holiday Danmask ane Echo Park - Times & Seasons
Die Cut : MFT - Fishtail
Stencils: The Crafters Workshop - Chick Letters
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut
Mist: Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist - Tattered Leather (brown)
Embellishment: Tag - Maya Road, Butterfly - unknown, Flowers - Prima, Pearls - Recollection
Font : Sassafras
Stickers: Teresa Collins
Hope you will participate this sketch challenge and be sure to link up your gorgeous page.
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene


No comments:
Post a Comment