Sunday, October 28, 2012

Scrap Much Week 3 sketch challenge

Hi...  It is raining out here in Cambridge.   It is a perfect day for me to relax and to spend a little time to scrap. 

Scrap Much : Week three sketch. 

 
 
Here's my card:  On Your Special Day 
 
 
 
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene

6 comments:

  1. wow love this colour combo, so fresh! thanks for linking up with us at ScrapMuch?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Sharlene! Really 'fresh'.

    I had the pleasure of sitting at the same table as Laura and the rest of the girls from ScrapMuch?!! this past weekend at the 2SF retreat! Talented ladies and so much fun! I had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had fun with you too Louise! It was a pleasure to meet with you and we will scrap together sometime soon!!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card! I love your colour combo!! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! I love what you did with the sketch! COngrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just sweet! Love the paper choices and those pretty pink flowers and the white brad accents! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?!!! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete