I am submitting this layout for the challenge; December 5 for 5 at the Two Scrapbook Friends forum and a sketch #241 from Kristine Davidson at the Creative Scrappers. I enjoyed creating this page and I hope to have some more time this weekend to get some more layouts done.
Supplies Provided by me: Dark brown bazzil cardstock, Bohemia Christmas, "Merry" Snowflake patterned paper by My Mind's Eye, brown pom pom ribbon, Dream ticket by Tim Holtz and three medium brown brads.
Six lovely ladies at Two Scrapbook Friends participate this December 5 for 5 challenge and I decided to play along too. Be sure to check out Two Scrapbook Friends forum and see their creations.
Happy Scrappy!


Such a great page Sharlene! I especially love the stocking!!
ReplyDeleteJoanne xo
Champ! I love it all! You must show it to J and J! I wanna one!!!!
ReplyDeleteso pretty, love the colours, the stocking and the extra photos! thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!
ReplyDeleteGreat layout, love the sepia effect
ReplyDeletehttp://janetscraftycreations.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/first-scrapbooking-of-2013.html
Great page Sharlene. You girls seem to be having a lot of fun! Thank you again for those wonderful items. I like how mine turned out!.
ReplyDelete