Here's my take on Creative Scrappers Sketch #243. When I saw this terrific sketch by Juliana Michaels and I knew what picture to scrap.
This past summer, we travelled down to Springfield, Missouri and we stopped by the Grandaddy Bass Pro Shop. It is a must stop by for my husband and son, Tyrone.
I LOVE this layout!! The colors and patterned papers you used were great and the picture itself was awesome! BTW I found you from the creative scrappers site while looking for some inspiration. I found it here, thank you!! I'm a new followers, I can't wait to have time to go through your whole blog. :)
I LOVE this layout!! The colors and patterned papers you used were great and the picture itself was awesome! BTW I found you from the creative scrappers site while looking for some inspiration. I found it here, thank you!! I'm a new followers, I can't wait to have time to go through your whole blog. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat layout Sharlene!
ReplyDelete