Happy Birthday
I saw this challenge at Little Red Wagon blog and thought of a card that I made a few months ago for my mom. My mom adores anything with wings, especially butterfly. Tammy at LRW is challenging us to get into shape in our crafting space by use a shape repeatedly.
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene
I love this card Sharlene! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
ReplyDeleteJoanne xo
Hi Sharlene--this is BEAUTIFUL! I love how you stitched down the rows of butterflies! Thanks for playing with us at LRW!!
ReplyDelete(BTW--I miss visiting the TSF blog. Life's so busy, so I have to limit my blogging/forum visiting, but I think of you all often).
Oops--I meant to type TSF Forum (not blog).
ReplyDeleteI just adore this Sharlene! The butterflies are great with the stitching and the background ruler paper.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Sharlene. Love the stitching to "hold" the butterflies. Very pretty. Was just checking to see what you are up to these days!
ReplyDeletelove this!
ReplyDelete