Today, I was in the mood to get my hands messy and move on to the next level. Most of my layouts are clean and simple as they are very safe. Once I got to use my gesso, then I keep going and going. I don't know what I am doing... I ended up experimenting the mist, ink, and watercolour crayon on a layout. I am not sure if I like it. I think I need more practice; perhaps taking a lesson. My goal for this year, try not to fear to make messy on my projects.
I used a sketch # 242 by Creative Scrappers.

Nice job Sharlene! I haven't ventured into that stuff yet, but I do admire it.
ReplyDeleteWow. A quite challenge you did! I must see it in real life! It must be hard to let go a regular, typical shapes of squares and rectangles on your pictures! WAY to go, my friend!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOWOW I love this page and great job for the background !!!
ReplyDeleteI am truly impressed Sharlene. This page is wonderful! I too am very 'afraid' to use these other media.... I bought some gesso, and some Smooch, and some spritzer bottles and watercolors..... maybe someday I will be daring like you and hopefully the results will be half as good as yours. Fantatic LO.
ReplyDeleteWow, Sharlene you are really rocking the Creative Scrappers sketches! I love what you did with the Gesso, I have not tried it yet - so intimidating, but this is super!
ReplyDeleteWay to get messy Sharlene! It is so much fun. Love how it turned out.
ReplyDelete