HI there.
Today I am sharing with you; my third Guest Designer reveal for Scrapmuch?'s for this month. I mentioned earlier in my prevous posts that I was cleaning out my containers during the Christmas holiday and I found some old stuff but goodies. I added some blings and rubon sentiment that I bought some 5+ years ago onto this page.
Here are some close up photos. This picture was taken of me and my dear old friend at our friends' wedding in California last October.
Come back again for my final reveal
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene

Beautiful page Sharlene, lovely photograph too.
ReplyDeletePretty!! Gotta love finding old goodies to use!
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely page, so great to have you along with us this month!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful everything! Love it all! Love the patterned papers you have used and the oh my blings! Great take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteSimplicity is what makes your layout so beautiful!
ReplyDelete