Today is Stick it Down's Double page team showcasing their layouts..
Here's the double page sketch designed by Shelby Dwyer. My family and I went to Monster Jam Tour at Rogers Centre in Toronto earlier this year for the first time. We all enjoyed ourselves and we definitely will go back there next year.
I pretty much followed the sketch except for the hearts, I replaced the hearts to my all time favourite shape STARs and some wheels to go with the theme of the page.
Here's the sketch.
Here's my page..
Here are some close up photos: I made a cluster title; "Monster Jam' and I coloured the truck with some copic markers. I cut some wheels by using cricut cartilage "Accent ...." I used My Favorite Things Star diecuts to the page.
Make sure you stop by over at Stick it Down.
Happy Scrappy!
Sharlene

Love this!
ReplyDeleteI am loving this Sharlene!! The colours are fabulous and I love the titlework!
ReplyDeleteLove this monsterous layout! Love your cluster title. Such a bright colour layout!
ReplyDelete