Friday, February 6, 2015

Guest Designer for Scrapmuch! - Thirteen


Good Morning and Happy Friday,  

        I am sharing with you my second Guest Designer reveal for Scrapmuch?'s  this February month.   And I have a handsome layout to share with you today!   I have a thing for a single layout.   .   


Here's the sketch designed by Laura Whitaker



Here is what I created:  For this project, I used My Mind's Eye patterned papers, some gems, MME diecut "Smile" and My Favorite Things star diecuts.  I pretty much followed the sketch, and I used stars instead of flowers.  My boy sure has a gorgeous smile. 



Here are some close up photos:


 
 
 
Be sure to come back next Friday for my third reveal!
 
Happy Scrappy!
 
Sharlene








3 comments:

  1. Awesome layout- so clean looking! Thanks for being a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! Love the colour blue! Liking the stars that you have added to your layout! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Sharleen, beautifully co-ordinated and so perfectly 'boy'ish!

    ReplyDelete