Saturday, February 28, 2015

Snow Day


Happy Saturday!

     I created a layout based on a sketch designed by Shelby; over at Two Scrapbook Friends.  I remembered this day very well.  I was so delightful that my husband and I had a snow day from work.  We both work at a Deaf School and some of our students are living in a residence during the weekdays.  We are required to go to work whether we face some horrible weather or  bad road condition.  On February 2nd was a PA Day for our students and we're fortuntely that our workplace/school was closed that day.  SNOW DAY!!

Here's the sketch




And this month "CRAFTY" challenge is SNOW...  



Thank you for stopping by...
Happy Scrappy and stay warm!
Sharlene




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and gorgeous layout! Love the wooden snowflakes! Oh my look at that handsome snowman embellishment! He is so cute! Of course the young fellas are cute too! Love the colours on your layout! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete